Planning a visit to Los Olivos, California? Contact us to find out where you can taste our small-production wines and for assistance in planning your trip. Additionally, we’ll be participating in the below events.
Valentine’s Weekend Truffle Pairing
- When: Friday, February 16 through Monday, February 19th
- Where: Nielson Tasting Room in Los Olivos
- Enjoy Jessica Foster truffles expertly paired with a flight of four wines. You’ll be surprised with our pairings – untraditional, but delicious!
- For more information contact the Tasting Room at 805.938.7365 or firstname.lastname@example.org
World of Pinot Noir – Grand Tasting
- When: Friday, March 2nd 3:30pm to 6pm
- Where: Ritz-Carlton Bacara in Goleta, California
- Ryan Pace and Lucio Uribe will be pouring our newest releases along with more than 100 Pinot Noir producers from around the world. Bid on silent auction items and "taste the place” while you nibble on fresh, local and seasonal wine country appetizers from the Ritz-Carlton Bacara culinary team.
- Buy tickets here
Nielson Wine Club Release Event
- When: Saturday, April 7th
- Save the Date for the next Wine Club Release event. For more information, please contact us at 805.938.7346 or email@example.com
Santa Barbara Vintners Festival
- When: Saturday, April 21 from 1pm to 4pm
- River Park in Lompoc, CA
- You’ll have the chance enjoy new release wines from 100 or so participating wineries, regional food showcased by more than twenty food purveyors, live music, wine and culinary demonstrations, seminars, a silent auction, and more – all in one location.
- More ticket and event info here
Austin Food + Wine Festival
- When: Saturday-Sunday, April 28-29, 2018
- Austin, TX
- Get prepped for tastings, libations, hands-on grilling demos, and more from the world’s rising cultural and culinary city. The Austin Food + Wine Festival returns with top chef talent, sommeliers and winemakers from across the nation and Austin’s own acclaimed gourmet scene for an experience unlike any other.
- For tickets and more information visit: www.austinfoodandwinefestival.com